hladám parťáka  

RSS

hitman3012
Zaregistroval sa v roku 2012
19/04/2012 10:45  

zdravím ludia…hladam niekoho kto by so mnou rozbehol neaku robotu napr. v rakúsku, nwm neake hoteli by sme oskusali alebo sklady, zopar ponuk som nasiel aj na stranke rakuskeho uradu prace….nechcem ist sam ak by sa nahodou nieco naskytlo a dvom sa hlada lepsie, :mrgreen: mam 23 som z vychodneho slovenska, moja mencina je na urovni viac ako zaklady, ale doucam sa viac, takze kto by chcel tak sa ozvite, najlepsie niekto z vychodu v mojom veku, a nemcinu by mohol tiez vediet trocha viac ako ja a hlavne nech je v pohode :mrgreen: daj vediet, mozme na fb popisat viac…

ReagovaťCitovať
 Edgeksplese
Zaregistroval sa v roku 2013
20/02/2013 20:02  

Now my website is designed to help people like yourself, to reach ones goal and give guidance to the fullest with nutrition, confidence issues,weight loss as I have weight loss programs that have helped many people that have lost their weight by my program & it’s for people who want get fit, learn new skills and wanting to learn street dance & the sites for people who believe in themselves that they can do & I can help them achieve that by subscribing to me list & to get 2knowmyself
Now I also help people who want to make real money on-line into six figure income and help people start a real life home business ,as there are so many scams out there that don’t get you far, there to many gurus and that sell you to much hype & there is so much crap out there, Now I came across this website the SFM six figure mentor which only cost’s $19.95 and by application Only, you get to learn the strategies of affiliate marketing and Article writing Facebook and much much more, This SFM system is powerful and a real business and you will get hooked, but this for people who want long term income not short term
regarding psychology books -I’m selling How to make some one fall in love with you, how to get over someone over 2 days and weight loss and how I did, how to become a dot com millionare
= http://b-boyicebreakertraining.co.uk:32n2x7u8]Streetdancing bboying:32n2x7u8]

ReagovaťCitovať
Zobraziť všetky príspevky v kategórii Pracovné agentúry

Tvoja reakcia

Spracovávám

Nie si prihlásený! Prihlásiť sa alebo sa Registrovať.