called ‘Two Colours’ a self confessed hit-man

Možnosť nadviazania kontaktov medzi Slovákmi žijúcimi v tom istom meste či regióne

called ‘Two Colours’ a self confessed hit-man

Poslaťod god5mane98 » 19 Máj 2017 18:22

Efforts are being made to locate a statement given by whistleblower Lennox ‘Two Colours’ Wayne in relationPaul Bascomto the fatal shootings of Paul Bascom and Alberto Grant by police at Diamond, East Bank Demerara on December 7, 2013.An inquest into the death of the two men is currently being conducted by City Magistrate Alex Moore in the Georgetown Magistrates’ Courts.The Director of Public Prosecution had ordered that an inquest be held into the deaths of  Bascom, a resident of Diamond Housing Scheme and Grant, or Alberto Mustapha, 28, called ‘Mukie’, of Lot 299 Meadow Brook Gardens. They were shot dead during an alleged 20-minute shootout with police.It was revealed yesterday, that Wayne’s statement was missing from the case file.  Magistrate Moore has instructed that that the statement be located to facilitate a testimony from Wayne, who is currently on remand at Camp Street Prison for the murder of a Lusignan cosmetologist.Attorney Nigel Hughes is representing the families of the deceased. Hughes told the court that Wayne has to be brought to testify because he was an eyewitness to this shooting and another police shootout which occurred on October 12, 2013 near the K&VC Hotel on South Road, Georgetown.That shooting claimed the lives of three Albouystown residents.Lennox Wayne, called ‘Two Colours’ a self confessed hit-man, has refuted the police versions of what transpired on the night of the Diamond shooting.Lennox WayneThe police had reported that their ranks had staked out the home of a trucking service operator that the men were reportedly planning to rob at Diamond, East Bank Demerara.According to the police, they challenged two men who were approaching on foot. One of them pulled out a handgun and opened fire on the ranks. The police returned fire and fatally wounded both men. The police said that they recovered a .38 snub-nose revolver with two live rounds and two spent shells, along with one 9mm. round and two 7.62 x 39 rounds.Police Sergeant, Leon Lindo, who was among the police party that was involved in the shoot-out sought to explain the reason for the statement being missing from the file. Lindo told the court that the file was prepared in 2013, while Wayne’s statement was only given last year. He said that the statement is somewhere at the Criminal Investigation Department (CID).Testifying in court yesterday was Shawn Grant, the uncle of Alberto Grant. Shawn Grant, a former policeman testified in relation to what he observed while viewing the lifeless body of his nephew before the post mortem was conducted.He stated that several parts of his nephew’s body were broken. The witness recalled that the body bore burn marks which were not consistent with a shoot-out.Also testifying was a member of the firearm registry.This inquest has been adjourned until April 21, for reports on the missing statement.So far, 11 witnesses have testified.
god5mane98
 
Príspevky: 22060
Registrovaný: 30 Nov 2016 11:56
Krajina: Afghanistan (af)
Mesto: vwx031



Späť na Kontakty v exile

 


  • Príbuzné témy
    Odpovede
    Zobrazenia
    Posledný príspevok

Kto je on-line

Užívatelia prezerajúci fórum: Žiadny registrovaný užívateľ nie je prítomný a 2 hostia