Brett Favre Falcons Jersey znffoowp

Možnosť nadviazania kontaktov medzi Slovákmi žijúcimi v tom istom meste či regióne

Brett Favre Falcons Jersey znffoowp

Poslaťod god7manu55 » 18 Jún 2017 10:59

… but heads to jailSylvester Joseph, called “Squeaky”, 24,Patrick Chung Patriots Jersey UK, of Victoria Street, Cumberland,Brett Favre Packers Jersey UK, East Canje,Hines Ward Steelers Jersey UK, Berbice was on Friday jailed for three years and fined $51,600 by Magistrate Adela Nagamootoo when he appeared before her at the New Amsterdam Magistrate’s Court.He was found guilty on a charge of possession of narcotics for the purpose of trafficking.Prosecutor,Dwight Freeney Falcons Jersey UK, Sergeant Godfrey Playter, said that around 01:05 hrs on December 29, last, the police were on mobile patrol when,DeAngelo Williams Steelers Jersey UK, in the vicinity of Main and Pitt Streets  they noticed Joseph, who was carrying a bag, acting in a suspicious manner.He was stopped and searched and in a camouflage bag he was carrying over his shoulder,James White Patriots Jersey UK, nine Zip Lock transparent plastic bags containing leaves,Antonio Brown Steelers Jersey UK, seeds and stems of the marijuana plant were found.He was told of the suspicion, arrested and taken to the Central Police Station where the contents were tested and weighed and found to be 43 grams of marijuana. He was subsequently charged.He told investigators that someone sent him to buy the drugs, but could give no plausible description of who the person was.In court Joseph had earlier pleaded guilty,Donnie Shell Steelers Jersey UK, but had informed the court that he did not know about the drugs. Thus the magistrate had entered a not guilty plea for him.He had told the court, “Your worship,Lawrence Timmons Steelers Jersey UK, I don’t know about any drugs. I went and sport at a bar in New Amsterdam and a get drunk. When a done drink me been going home and me go and standup at Pitt Street waiting to see how ah gone reach home. Same time the police come and start beat me up fuh nothing. They bring a bag and put it over me shoulder and tell me how a get drugs on me.”At the conclusion of the trial Joseph was found guilty on the charge of possession of narcotics for the purpose of trafficking and jailed.
god7manu55

Krajina: Afghanistan (af)
Mesto: mno817

Späť na Kontakty v exile

• Príbuzné témy
    Odpovede
    Zobrazenia
    Posledný príspevok

Kto je on-line

Užívatelia prezerajúci fórum: Google [Bot] a 2 hostia