Sherwin Hinckson of Liverpool Village Corentyne,Authentic Michael Jordan Bulls Jersey, Berbice is now a patient of the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) nursing third degree burns on 90 per cent of his body.This is a result of an incident which occurred on Tuesday last in Suriname which relatives say can only be described as a freak accident.According relatives the 23-year-old employee of a Banana company in Suriname was cooking on a gas stove when it exploded. The man related the occurrence to this newspaper.Sherwin Hinckson“I come from work and I was going and cook. I ask me friend to fix the cylinder properly…I cook porridge and bake but when I go to turn up the stove it blow up in my face. I run out the house. I couldn’t see nothing; me neighbours dem had to out de fire”Hinckson sustained burns to his face,Paul George USA Jersey, arms legs,Paul Millsap Hawks Jersey, chest,Harrison Barnes Mavericks Swingman Jersey, back and other parts of his body. He was rushed to a Suriname Hospital where he received medical attention. The man who considers himself lucky to be alive,Stephen Curry USA Jersey, told Kaieteur News that he was unable to get adequate medical attention in Suriname because it is extremely expensive.Hinckson was subsequently brought to Guyana where he was hospitalised at the New Amsterdam Public Health facility and thereafter transferred to GPHC. He is currently a patient of the Burn’s Care Unit at GPHC.The patient’s aunt,Kemba Walker Hornets Swingman Jersey, Cynthia Isaacs,Dwight Howard Hawks Jersey, said that young man’s mother was left with no other alternative but to travel to Dutch-speaking country to bring her son home after receiving the dreadful news.She however noted her nephew’s condition is improving.“He talking and eating and so on. We are grateful that he is alive and he looks like he’s coming around”Isaacs said that it is consistent prayers that brought her nephew through the horrific experience.