Mike Wagner Steelers Jersey x1sbdqyu

Si ďaleko od domova a potrebuješ sa vyrozprávať, potrebuješ poradiť, hľadáš pomoc?

Mike Wagner Steelers Jersey x1sbdqyu

Poslaťod god7manu55 » 18 Jún 2017 10:53

A mysterious fire shortly before midnight on Sunday destroyed all the earthly possessions of a Triumph,Brett Favre Packers Jersey UK, East Coast Demerara man,Dwight Freeney Falcons Jersey UK, leaving him with just a pair of trousers and a shirt on his back.Lance Pollard is still at a loss to determine what caused the blaze that flattened his single room dwelling at 84 Ogle Street,Brett Favre Falcons Jersey UK, especially since he was certain that he had left nothing cooking on his stove.Also,Terry Bradshaw Steelers Jersey UK, there was no electricity to the building.A bucket brigade that was formed by residents initially contained the blaze to the burning building.By the time fire tenders arrived from the city there was very little work to do.Pollard told this newspaper that he was at the home of a relative playing music and then left for a nearby restaurant when he received word that his home was on fire.“I hear people holler ‘fire’ and when I run through the short cut I see my house was on fire. I just run and collect a bucket and start fuh out it too,Davante Adams Packers Jersey UK,” Pollard said.Apart from his clothing and his household appliances,Franco Harris Steelers Jersey UK, the young man lost cash and jewellery in the blaze. “I didn’t get to save anything. All my valuables,Mohamed Sanu Sr Falcons Jersey UK, everything finish,Martellus Bennett Patriots Jersey UK,” Pollard lamented.
god7manu55

Krajina: Afghanistan (af)
Mesto: mno817

Späť na Bútľavá vŕba

• Príbuzné témy
    Odpovede
    Zobrazenia
    Posledný príspevok

Kto je on-line

Užívatelia prezerajúci fórum: ais8p5cc, Yahoo [Bot] a 6 hostia